This Vegan Easy Jalapeño Popper Dip with gluten-free option is made using all vegan ingredients for a cheesy shareable dip with a zesty flavor.
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 2 (8 oz.) packages vegan cream cheese (I used @violifeca and @preschoice)
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 3 jalapeños, chopped
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds (I shredded @gustafoods)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- Combine mayo, cream cheese, green onion, jalapeño and 1/2 cup vegan cheese and add to a casserole dish.
- Top with rest of vegan cheese& breadcrumbs and drizzle with vegan butter. Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes until bubbling.
- Let cool about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30