A vanilla latte is a staple in most coffee shops- for good reason! This is my favourite way to make it at home.
- 2 cups brewed coffee of choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I love So Fresh oat milk- it froths beautifully by hand!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sugar (use more or less depending how sweet you like your lattes!)
- Brew your coffee and add it to two mugs. Add sugar if desired.
- Add non dairy milk and vanilla to a small pot on medium heat. Heat until milk begins to steam, then whisk vigorously until foam appears on top.
- Use a spoon to hold back the foam and pour the milk into the mugs.
- Use the spoon to carefully spoon the foam on top of the lattes. Enjoy!