Creamy, garlicky hummus, baked with applewood smoked dairy-free cheese, with sourdough croutons for dipping!
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add hummus to a small oven-safe baking dish or large ramekin. Smooth into an even layer. Add shredded cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika, 1 tsp parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add bread chunks to prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with some oil, 1 tsp of parsley and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake bread and hummus dip in preheated oven for 5-10 minuets, until bread is toasted and cheese on dip is melted.
- Remove from oven and add to serving platter. Sprinkle chilli flakes over dip just before serving. Enjoy.