Cold brew sweetened with homemade vanilla syrup, topped with ice and chocolate cream cold foam.
- 1 1/4 cups cold brew coffee
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Cold Foam:
- 1/3 cup nondairy milk, creamer, etc
- 1 tbsp chocolate sauce
- Make the vanilla syrup: Stir together the sugar and boiling water until sugar is dissolved. Add vanilla extract and set aside.
- Make the cold foam: In a glass, add the nondairy milk or creamer and chocolate sauce and use a hand held frother to froth lightly until it is thick and foamy.
- Make the drink: add 1-2 tbsp of vanilla syrup to your serving glass (start with 1 if you don’t like your coffee super sweet). Add cold brew. Add ice, then top with cold foam. Serve immediately.
How to make cold brew. Add 1 cup ground coffee to large pitcher or bowl. Add 3 cups water. Stir gently and then cover with plastic wrap or a reusable food cover wrap and let sit at room temperature for 12 hours (overnight). Strain the coffee through a mesh strainer lined with a piece of cheesecloth. You can also brew & strain it in a French press as it has a very fine mesh strainer that can strain out the coffee grounds.