Try this vegan-friendly Iced Blueberry Latte. Made with rich espresso and sweet blueberries, this plant-based beverage is perfect for summer and only 4 easy ingredients!
- 1 shot of espresso using the Breville Barista Express Impress espresso machine
- 1/2 cup of wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar (add maple syrup for extra sweetness)
- Ice cubes
- Start by brewing a shot of espresso and setting it aside to cool.
- Add the blueberries, almond milk, and sugar to a plan. simmer over medium heat and mash until the simple syrup is purple and slightly thickened..
- Add the contents of the pan to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a glass, and pour the blueberry mixture over the ice.
- Top the glass with the cooled espresso shot and the plant-based milk.
- Stir well and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5