I love a chai latte but when its hot outside (like it has been lately) it has to be iced! Adding coffee is what makes it a “dirty” chai and using oat milk makes it subtly sweet and delicious!
- 2 chai tea bags + 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 2 cups ice cubes
- non-dairy milk
- sugar (optional)
- Steep the tea bags in the hot water for 5 minutes. I like to make double or triple and keep it refrigerated so I don’t have to brew it each time.
- Brew the coffee.
- Add 1 cup of ice to each glass. Add about 4 oz. each of coffee and tea. Add sweetener if desired.
- Add as much non dairy milk as you like and watch how beautifully it swirls! Enjoy!