Chipotle Potato Salad is a slightly smokier, spicier version of regular potato salad. It’s perfect for BBQs, potlucks and summer dinners.
- 1–1/2 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chipotle powder (or more if you like)
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Add the potatoes to a large pot and fill it with water until the potatoes are just covered by the water.
- Boil on high heat until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes in cold water until they are cool. Alternatively you can refrigerate them until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the mayo, sugar, vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and chipotle powder. Stir until all combined.
- Add cooled potatoes to a large mixing bowl with the mayo mixture and green onions and stir to combine. Refrigerate until serving. Enjoy!