Blueberry Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 shots vodka (I used Northern Keep)
- 2 shots lemon juice
- 6 tbsp blueberry simple syrup
- soda water
- Add the sugar, water and blueberries to a small pot on high heat and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer low for about 10 minutes. Pour into a jar through a fine mesh sieve to strain out the berries. Set aside.
- To a small, flat bowl, add lemon zest and sugar and stir to combine.
- Dip the rim of each glass into a bowl of lemon juice, then dip into the lemon sugar to coat the rim.
- Fill each glass 3/4 full with ice cubes. Add 1 shot of Northern Keep vodka, 1 shot of lemon juice and 3 tbsp blueberry syrup to each glass and then top with soda water. Enjoy!