Creamy and delicious whipped feta combined with the perfect mixture of homemade hummus and buffalo sauce for the ultimate dip or spread to add to any meal!
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Whipped Feta Hummus:
- 1 (19 oz) can of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 200g block of vegan feta (I used Violife)
- In a small pot over medium heat, add the vegan butter, Franks Red Hot, white vinegar, and garlic powder. Stir and bring to a simmer until combined, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Into a blender, add the chickpeas, tahini, salt, garlic, lemon juice, water, olive oil and vegan feta. Blend until smooth. Add some splashes of water if necessary.
- While the mixture is in the blender, add about 1/2 of the homemade buffalo sauce. Blend until completely combined, and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Top the Buffalo Whipped Feta Hummus with the as much of the remaining buffalo sauce as you like, and a pinch of chilli flakes. Serve with chips, toast or your fav veggies and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5