These Everything Bagel Air Fried Potatoes are perfectly air fried until crispy golden, and loaded with everything bagel seasoning for the best possible flavour!
- 1 container(227g) vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp dill seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- juice from 1/4 lemon
- 1 clove minced garlic or 1/4 tsp dried garlic powder
- 1 bag (680g) chopped golden mini potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium sized pot, add the chopped potato chunks and bring to a boil. Cook 12-15 minutes or until you can easily stick a for through the centre.
- drain the pot of boiling potatoes to a standing strainer in the sink. When strained, shake the potatoes until outsides look beaten up and some skin is falling off. The more beat up(while holding their shape) the crispier the potatoes will be).
- place the potatoes to a large bowl and add the olive oil, everything bagel seasoning and salt. Stir to combine.
- place potatoes in the air fryer for 150-20 minutes or until all outside edges are adequately golden brown and crispy.
- OPTIONAL: Add the potatoes to a baking sheet in a preheated oven to 425 degrees F. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through and checking for golden brown edges frequently.
- Meanwhile, add all dip ingredients to a food processor and mince on high until fully combined. Remove and let sit in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Remove potatoes from heat and enjoy.