Mini gluten-free and vegan everything bagels. Inspired by @danahassonn on Instagram! Thanks for the Inso Dana!
- 2 1/4 cups fine almond flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup plain greek-style dairy-free yogurt (I used Daiya plain)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (any brand will work, and melted vegan butter should work too)
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
- 1 tbsp dehydrated garlic flakes
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour and yogurt and mix until its a thick dough.
- Using wet hands, scoop a heaping spoonful of dough into your hands and roll into a 4 inch (approx) long rope shape. Place onto prepared baking sheet in a mini bagel shape (with the two ends touching and a hole in the middle). Repeat with the rest of the dough – you should have 8 mini bagels.
- Generously brush the top of each bagel with oil and then sprinkle with everything bagels seasoning.
- Bake 28 minutes. I broiled mine for 2 minutes afterwards to make the tops nice and golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet, then slice and serve with vegan cream cheese or whatever else you like!