Crispy Sesame Tofu
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- 1/2 block firm tofu (about 6 oz)
- 2–3 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- spicy sesame sauce: recipe here
- Cut tofu into slices or cubes and press out excess moisture with a clean dish towel or paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn starch and sesame seeds. Toss tofu in the corn starch mixture until all sides are coated.
- Add oil to a frying pan on medium heat and let it heat up for about 30 seconds. Add the tofu to the pan and pan fry a few minutes until golden brown. Then flip and cook another few minutes.
- Add the spicy sesame sauce and toss to coat. Serve right away and garnish with green onion if you like! I love serving mine alongside some quinoa and steamed veggies.