Today we are making fall-inspired vegan pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies! I made a cookie video 2 years ago with a snickerdoodle recipe in it and you guys loved it so here is a fall inspired version on that one!
PS: for more easy and delicious vegan recipes, check out my cookbook Liv B’s Vegan on a Budget!Print
Crispy fall-inspired snickerdoodles with a hint of pumpkin. Crispy outside and chewy inside!
- 1/3 cup vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cane sugar (for rolling, you may need more/less)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (for rolling, you may need more/less)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together vegan butter, pumpkin puree and brown sugar until combined and fluffy. Add non-dairy milk and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly add to wet mixture, stirring to form a dough.
- Stir together cane sugar and cinnamon on a plate or shallow dish.
- Form cookie dough balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar to coat. Place on a cookie sheet. If using a light cookie pan, bake for 11-12 minutes; if using a dark cookie pan bake for 9-10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool a few minutes before removing from pan.