These muffins were featured in my morning routine video on YouTube! You can watch the full video below or just grab the recipe here. They’re super delicious and addictive!Print
Vegan Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
These yogurt muffins are delicious! The yogurt cuts down on the need for too much oil, but results in incredibly moist and fluffy vegan muffins.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
2–1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup dairy-free coconut yogurt
1/3 cup oat milk or other nondairy milk
1 tap vanilla extract
1–1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
- Add sugar, oil, yogurt, oat milk and vanilla and stir to combine. It will be super thick! Add blueberries and fold gently to combine.
- Spoon evenly into 12 muffin cups (I greased mine but you can also use parchment or paper muffin liners).
- Bake at 425F for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 375F and bake for 15 minutes. Don’t take them out of the oven in between, just decrease the temp and keep baking. This helps them rise really nicely without having to use eggs! Woohoo!
- Once they’re done (test them by inserting a toothpick in the centre, if it comes out clean or with a few crumbs clinging, they’re done!) remove from oven and let cool slightly before removing and transferring to a cooling rack.
This recipe was adapted from this non-vegan one! https://www.thebakingchocolatess.com/chocolate-chip-yogurt-muffins-bakery-style/