I only recently started getting into cocktails. I LOVE a good cocktail (see here and here). But once fall rolled around I wondered if I could create a fall-inspired cocktail that was as fun as the summer ones. I mean, its pretty hard to top a frozen peach margarita! Thankfully, I came up with this AMAZING fall harvest punch. Its spicy, a tad citrusy but mostly tastes like liquid apple pie. Its pure fall heaven! Especially since its still fairly warm here in the afternoons. The mornings are chilly and perfect for a latte, but the afternoons are warm enough for punch. Win win!Print
Spiced Apple Fall Harvest Punch
A spiced apple cider punch, perfect for warm-ish fall afternoons!
- Yield: 1 large pitcher 1x
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 375 mL apple pie liqueur (I used this one- Coldstream Apple Pie Liqueur!)
- 200 mL Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 3 cups soda water
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Add sliced fruit and ice and stir. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.