This recipe has been super popular ever since I posted the video- and for good reason! These wraps are hearty, healthy and so easy to make.
PS: for more simple, delicious and budget-friendly recipes, check out my cookbook!Print
Chickpea & Avocado Wraps
These wraps are a super popular recipe that tons of people make for meal-prep and quick lunches! Its a hit with vegans and non-vegans alike.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onions (I use a mix of red and spring onions)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and lightly mashed to break them up a bit
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup vegan BBQ sauce
- tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado, sliced
- a few handfuls of greens
- vegan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan on medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Once hot, add onions and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and bbq sauce and cook another 5 minutes.
- Assemble the wraps with your favourite fillings.
Leftover chickpea mix keeps in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.