Soft Batch Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies… I can’t think of anything better! Buttery brown sugar pumpkin base, spiced perfectly with pumpkin pie spice, and finished off with gooey melting chocolate. They’re like the fall version of my Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Perfect for early fall baking, Thanksgiving dessert or a “just because” treat for yourself! Finish them off with a sprinkle of coarse sea salt and prepare to be addicted!
Not only are these cookies delicious, but they’re pretty simple to make. No crazy ingredients, and you can probably find a lot of it in your pantry already!
For these cookies, you’ll need:
- vegan butter (I like Becel sticks or the new PC Plant-Based Butter)
- pumpkin puree (I use canned pumpkin – not pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin)
- brown sugar (you could use dark or light, both are tasty for these cookies!)
- regular sugar (but if you only have brown sugar, just use all brown)
- flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt (you can sub a gluten-free baking blend instead of all purpose flour)
- dairy-free chocolate chips (I use semi sweet PC brand!)
I truly can’t think of any better recipe than this one for a Sunday afternoon with nothing to do. Light a candle, play your favourite fall music (John Mayer, Paradise Valley is my go to) and bake these cookies! You’ll notice I call these “soft batch” cookies. To keep them soft, make sure you store them in an airtight container at room temperature. That way they will retain their soft and gooeyness as long as possible.
And, if you’re looking for more pumpkin recipes, I would definitely suggest these! I’ve split it up into sweet and savoury in case one or the other is more your vibe. I love pumpkin so much, its full of fibre and colour and makes every fall dish so much more fun!
Sweet Pumpkin Recipes:
Savoury Pumpkin Recipes:
If you make these cookies, definitely take a photo and tag me on insta, or leave a comment and let us know how it went for you and if you made any changes! I love when you enjoy my recipes and add things to make it your own!Print