You’re going to change the way you do cinnamon rolls forever with these Vegan Double Stuffed Biscoff Streusel Cinnamon Rolls! These Vegan Double Stuffed Biscoff Streusel Cinnamon Rolls are fluffy and soft, double stuffed with buttery cinnamon filling AND Biscoff cookie butter spread, topped with crispy streusel and a Biscoff icing drizzle. Made in a muffin tin, they are taller than your average cinnamon roll and have a fun shape!
Serve warm right out of the oven for the best ooey gooey texture or save them for a snack with your coffee or tea! I made them for Sunday Coffee last week and they were a hit of course – who doesn’t love a fluffy, chewy cinnamon roll with layers of cookie butter filling, topped with an icing drizzle? You can’t go wrong!
With Mother’s Day approaching I’m sure some of you will be looking for delicious sweet treats to make for brunches or Mother’s Day gatherings and these are the perfect thing!
Why you will LOVE these cinnamon rolls:
- They’re fun and not difficult to make
- They are completely egg-free, dairy-free and 100% vegan!
- Perfect for brunch, Mother’s Day or any gathering
- They’re more unique and special than your average store-bought cinnamon roll!
These cinnamon rolls are made with my classic easy cinnamon roll dough – only a few ingredients and easy to make! Then, we combine the traditional butter, brown sugar and cinnamon filling with Biscoff or Cookie Butter spread. Roll them up, top with a simple streusel (we’ve made streusel a ton for recipes like this one and this one!) and then bake until golden. Last but not least we top with a simple Biscoff cookie butter glaze made with just powdered sugar, nondairy milk and a spoonful of cookie butter. Truly I don’t think there is a better cinnamon roll recipe out there – these are truly one of a kind delicious!
Looking for more brunch or treat recipes? Here are some favourites:
Bakery-Style Carrot Cake MuffinsPrint
Vegan Double Stuffed Biscoff Streusel Cinnamon Rolls
- Total Time: approx 2 hours
- Yield: 12 rolls
These Vegan Double Stuffed Biscoff Streusel Cinnamon Rolls are fluffy and soft, double stuffed with buttery cinnamon filling AND Biscoff cookie butter spread, topped with crispy streusel and a Biscoff icing drizzle. Made in a muffin tin, they are taller than your average cinnamon roll and have a fun shape!
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1 packet quick rise yeast (about 2 1/4 tsp)
- 3 tbsp cane sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup softened vegan butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Biscoff cookie butter
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 2 tbsp Biscoff cookie butter
- Make the dough: Melt the vegan butter, milk and sugar in a pot on medium heat until it is warm to the touch (about 100 degrees F if you have a thermometer:
- Pour into a large mixing bowl and evenly sprinkle the yeast over top. Set a timer for 10 minutes and let it sit without touching it.
- In a stand mixer or a mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients to the flour and mix to form a soft dough ball. Knead for about 5 minutes on a low speed or by hand until the dough is a smooth dough ball that isn’t sticky to the touch. If it is sticky, add a bit more flour and knead until not sticky.
- Wash your bowl and spray with a bit of cooking spray, then add the dough back into the bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Set a timer for 1 hour and leave it in a warm area to rise.
- Make the filling: stir together the softened butter, sugar, cinnamon and cookie butter until combined. Set aside.
- Make the streusel: In a small mixing bowl, combine streusel topping ingredients and use your hands to mix into a crumbly consistency.
- When the hour is up, preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Dump the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into a long rectangle (approx 18 inches long by 12 inches tall) with a rolling pin. Spread the filling evenly over the dough.
- Use a pizza wheel to slice the dough upwards into 12 strips. Roll each strip tightly from bottom to top and place each one into the muffin tin. Sprinkle some streusel onto each one.
- Bake 26-28 minutes until golden brown.
- While they bakes, whisk together the icing drizzle ingredients until smooth. Pour over finished cinnamon rolls immediately and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
Hi! This looks great and I’m so excited to try it. Q. for the yeast, is it 2 tsp+ 1/4tsp? Thanks!
Yes 🙂 Hope you enjoy!